Comment on page
Why Solana and Unity?
Solana can already execute more than 60,000 transactions per second at 400ms block time on average, similar to industry-leading protocols dedicated to video games. It also offers a rich and sophisticated collection of development tools to complement this speed, ensuring that our game meets all of your requirements.
Solana paves the way for a future in which every game logic is achieved through smart contracts. Our objective for Rage Effect is to provide a completely on-chain experience that cannot be modified and provides the highest level of security to players, whether it's for transactions or randomised NFT locations.
For Rage Effect, we chose the Unity game engine for the multiple reasons:
- 1.Is the most adaptable when it comes to altering the engine.
- 2.With the SRP's, you may totally customise the rendering (Scriptable Render Pipelines).
- 3.Shaders for rendering and computation are very configurable.
- 4.The core language is C#, which allows for significantly faster scripting than other programming languages.
- 5.Out of all game engines, it has one of the fastest scripting and shader compiling times.
- 6.With the C# burst compiler and multi-threaded job management, Unity has one of the most optimised scriping.